This is an old revision of the document!
Updating in SmartSVN may fail on some systems with this message: '500 Internal Server Error'. This was noticed after a server migration (may 2013). To fix this issue, follow this howto:
1. Select your project, Update → '500 Internal Server Error'
2. Open the Repository Profiles Manager
3. Select the project profile > Edit
If you see several profile lines and you are not sure which is the one to be edited, delete all lines related to your project, then restart to 1. (Updating will create a profile line for your project)
4. Check and complete the following options:
Note: during this process, if the 'Master password' is proposed, choose 'Do not use master password'
5. Ok, now try again to Update